Friday, September 10, 2010
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ AUGUST 2010 SECOND EDITION
9. K.P. Prabhakaran Nair
2. India’s first Pico satellite (weighing less than 1 kg) designed, developed and tested by students was launched with PSLV-C15. What is the name of the satellite?
3. ‘Spind Pigmi’ as its second name indicates is the smallest species of a family in the marine animals’ kingdom. To which family of species do they belong?
4. “The face of the world would have changed, if the nose of ____________ were a bit smaller”. Renowned French mathematician and philosopher Blais Pascal made this comment about which personality?
5. Drug watch was a TV show aimed at discouraging the youth of the consumption and sale of drugs. In which channel was this broadcasted?
6. Identify the country from the clues:
a. drunk tea first
b. grant channel connects its two rivers
c. ‘divine threshold of peace’
d. Marco Polo has visited this country.
7. What is actual name of this series whose Indian version is called “Chooha billi chor police”?
Readers Quiz Answers
1. Sealife Aquarium,Oberhausen,Germany
3.Shark,25 cm length
7.Tom & Jerry