Wednesday, February 2, 2011
ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR TECHNICAL INTERVIEW | APTITUDE TESTS | COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS | VIVA VOCE | QUIZ
1. What is the frequency at which bluetooth operates?
2. Give an example for a 1 port microwave network.
3. What is the basic difference between an active and passive device?
4. What is the multiple access and duplexing scheme used in GSM?
5.Is diode an active device or passive device?
6. If we tie up J and K ports of the JK flip flop, it will act like a______ flip flop.
7.In microprocessor terminology what does SIM stand for?
8. What all factors the resistance depends on?
9.Where is the energy stored in a capacitor?
10. What is the significance of 8 in 8-bit processor?
CLICK HERE FOR ANSWERS
CLICK HERE FOR PART 2 OF THIS QUIZ