1. The place Copenhagen appeared recently in Headlines for the summit regarding Global Warming. Which element is named after that place?
2. STM and AFM are the recently developed new generation instruments utilized for advanced laboratory experimentations. What do STM and AFM stand for?
ans: Scanning Tunneling Microscope and Atomic Force Microscope
3. Which product of coal has the largest quantity of carbon in it?
4. Which chemical is the major ingredient of Superglue?
5.P300 waves are used in what sort of fingerprinting method?
6.The death caused by the absence of oxygen in the respiratory organs is called?
7. You might have watched the movies of the Simran, a gorgeous figure in the South Indian Film Industry. What you have to comment down is the expansion of SIMRAN.
8.Which is the fastest missile ship in the world?
ans: INS Prahar
9.Which part of a cell produces protein?
10.Which two scientists are credited with the invention of microprocessor?
ans: Federico Faggin and Ted Hoff
[Disclaimer:The questions are collected from the quiz conducted by STIC,CUSAT in connection with National Science day.This is just a sharing platform and no claim exists on the publisher]