1.How is leptospirosis better known?
2. One of the greatest realistic painters of the post war era, Lucian Freud died in
on 20 July. Who was his renowned grandfather? London
3.Identify the person(only surname needed)
4.Which Pakistani film directed by Shoaib Mansoor deals with the rights of women and treads no-go areas like homosexuality and the life of eunuchs which forced both Hollywood and bollywood films to take the backseat at the box office?
5. A book written by criminal lawyer R.K.Anand makes a close encounter with ___________?
6. Identify the person (surname not required)
7. The person who fought to bring to light the true story behind 2G scam, Dr.Subramanian Swamy is the president of which political party?
8. Indira Gandhi was posthumously awarded ‘Swadhinata Sammanona’. It is the highest honour of which country?
9. To which South Korean company can I relate ‘Life’s Good’?
10. In which movie Prakash Jha casted Deepika Padukone as Amitabh Bachchan’s daughter mainly because she is tall like Big B?
11. Dalai Lamas are the spiritual gurus of which plateau region in
27. Which modulation technique used in communication field uses the frequency range 87.5 to 108.0 MHz? (Only abbreviation)
13. Who is the spouse of Rupert Murdoch?
14.Which Indian city has been chosen for hosting the global biodiversity meet next year?
15. The famous Indian cricket Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi who died recently was related to which animal to show his prowess in the game?
16. Who is the author of ‘Last Man in Tower’ which narrates suspense filled story of money, power, luxury and deprivation?(surname only)
17. The Ramganga national park was later renamed as __________ national park.
18. Which card game played on printed deck of cards was developed by Marle Robbins?
19. In which Bollywood movie in which the late Shammi Kapoor played the main role will you hear the song “Jhoomta Masoom, Mast Mahina"?
20. Which cricketer delivered a speech in Lord’s cricket ground that was accepted by a standing ovation which is now dubbed MCC spirit of cricket speech? I want the nick name of the person?
21. If Germans call it ‘Frosch’ and in Sanskrit it is called ‘plava’…..what is its name in English?
22. Identify the name of the currency to which the coin (in figure) belongs?
23. What is the name of the first chapter of Qu’ran? (avoid hyphen)
24. What was the name given to the prime ministers appointed to the Chattrapatis of Maratha Empire?
25. For the work in which language Indira Goswami won the Jnanapita award?
26. Kaziranga national park is famous for which species?