1 . What is the name of the pilot who took off the flight for dropping the Atom Bomb?
2. What was name of the bomb?
ans: Little boy
3. What was the name of the aeroplane?
ans: Enola Gay
4. What is the name of the people who suffer the aftermaths of atom bomb?
5. Who was the president of america at that time?
ans: Harry S Truman
6. Why was it called Enola Gay?
ans: It was named after Tibbet's mother.
7. Which was the explosive element used in little boy?
8. In which year the Hiroshima Peace memorial was made a part of UNESCO world heritage site?
9. ___________ was only two years old when the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, Japan. At the age of 11, she was diagnosed with Leukemia...........Who is that little girl?
ans: Sadako Sasaki
10. Who wrote the book "Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes"
in memory of the little girl?
ans: Eleanor Coerr