1. UNO laid foundation to a new organization called UN women in order to strengthen the idea of gender equity. What is the official name of the organization?
2. The scientists of IIA (Indian Institute of Astrophysics) conducted experiments in
Easter Island on the most recent solar eclipse day in order to unveil vital information about the solar corona. To which country does the Easter Island belong?
3. Which is the first Latin American country to legally permit same sex marriage?
4. Which IIT graduate designed the new icon for Indian rupee?
5. The portrait named ‘8 horses’ was auctioned for 2 crore bucks. Who created this portrait?
6. Since 2004
has membership in UNO with a check on the right to vote. What is the terminology for their current status? Vatican
7. Which famous Hindustani classical musician is awarded the Gangubai Hangal prize this year?
8. The father of black box passed away recently. Name him.
9. Who is the union urban development minister who is in charge of themetro projects for states?
10. Muttiah Muralitharan retired from internation cricket recently. Who are the first and last wickets of this legendary bowler?
1. UN Entity for Gender Equality and Women Empowerment
7. Bhimsen Joshi
8. David Warren born in
9. S.Jaipal Reddy
10. First wicket – Craig McDermott (
Last wicket – Pragyan Ojha(