2. The declaration to observe the year 2011 as The International Year of ________ will launch on 2 February, 2011, at the General Assembly Hall in New York City.
3.What is the latest version of Google's Android OS which has been specifically optimised for tablets? They aim at ramping up the competition with Apple's iPad.
4. Who is the Sydney-based co-founder of Google Maps who quit his job and joined Facebook recently?
5. Scientists of which university are a step closer to creating a cloaking device after making an object visible to the naked eye disappear for the first time?
They have successfully conducted experiments to make paper clips invisible.
6. Facebook is all set to launch their full-fledged email platform along with @facebook.com addresses for users. How is this revolutionary web email product known within Facebook?
7. Google recently settled a trademark dispute with Australian business Groggle and got their name changed to Drinkle. Again a new issue has risen. For which TM name Google is involved in dispute?
8.The IPV4 address collection (IP address: 121.66.xx.yy) had 4294967296 IP addresses. All of them were completely distributed recently. Which organisation is responsible for the distribution of IP address and domain names worldwide?