|"Looking for peace..."|
1. Tony Blair’s memoirs published recently expresses his anguish over the loss of innocent lives in
. The book also reveals that his mindset is on a path of redemption which he thinks would be achieved through his peace efforts in Iraq West Asia. Which book reveals these anecdotes?
3. What is special about the birthday celebrations of Walter Breening?
5. By which ill-motivated activity Pastor Terry Jones become infamous?
6. Which person is constructing a mosque at Ground Zero, the place where the WTC stood?
7. World’s oldest stock certificate has been unearthed by a Dutch history student. It dates back to 1606. Which company issued it?
8. Who is the present director general of DRDO?
9. Name the French director who was one of the leaders of the new wave movement in 1950s and directed films viz., Le Beau Serge(first) , Bellany(last). He passed away on 13th September 2010.
10.Which film won the Gold Lion prize in the 67th
|"Award winning work"|
11.This Keralite became famous when a bench of High Court of which he was a member gave a verdict in 1999 banning smoking in public places. He is now promoting “Say no to tobacco” by a documentary named “Battling for epidemic”. Name him?
12.Which Indian parliamentarian’s autobiography is ‘Keeping the faith’?
1. The Journey
2. Sitaram Kesari
3. Oldest man in the world.(114)
4. Pristina, Kosovo
5. urge for cremation of holy Quran
6. Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf
7. Dutch East India Company. Holder Pieter Harmensz worth 150 Dutch guilders
10. ‘Somewhere’ by Sofia Coppola, daughter of director Francis Ford Coppola
11. Justice K. Narayana Kurup