1. Who wrote the book “Moon dust: In search of the persons who fell to earth”?
2. Who was the president of America at the very time of moon landing in 1969?
3. Gus Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee are remembered in what honour?
4. Which famous moon explorer replaced the first part of his name with BUZZ?
5. What is the name of the point on moon where the 1 st moon winners landed?
1. ANDREW SMITH
2. Richard Nixon
3. They are remembered as the first martyrs in the moon exploration
4. Edwin Aldrin later became Buzz Aldrin
5. Sea of Tranquility