Sunday, November 2, 2008

Burning Debate


I had posted a debate few weeks ago.

DO YOU AGREE TO HIS OPINION?DO YOU FEEL THERE IS RACIAL DISCRIMINATION IN AMERICA?DO YOU THINK CASTRO IS RIDICULING THE CHANGES TAKING PLACE IN AMERICA?DO YOU HOPE OBAMA CAN BE A BRIGHT RULER?

I got some mails expressing their opinions to the
comment of the Cuban master.
Shiva: " I like to congratulate Mr. Castro for outbursting
the real situation that prevails in America."
Mintha: " I think there are some agencies working secretly to commit
assassinations of all black origins with white collar jobs"
To my surprise she sent me another mail just yesterday in continuation to this.
Mintha:" see.....I am right. The cops could locate
at least a few of them involved in the murder
planning."
[she refers to the incident in USA, few people were arrested
in connection to the conspiracy to assassin Obama]
Jhansi:" I think there is still discrimination in America.
I know it from my real experience, because I educated
from an American University"
Ricku:" There is no doubt about the victory of Obama"
Akbar: " The exit polls are not trustworthy.
The american history has pages of
big losses uprooting the exit poll predictions."
Thanks to all those who expressed their sincere comments and opinions.
Let's wait for the days to come.The election is round the corner....

No comments: