1. Who is the newly appointed Chief of Defence Staff of Srilanka?
Ans: Air Chief Marshal Roshan Gunathilake
2. The CIA(Central Intelligence Agency) belongs to the United States of America. Who is the director of CIA?
Ans: Leon E Panatta
3. Top 20 movies in India were surveyed during the 40th International Film Festival in Goa. Which movie reached the pinnacle of movies and directed by whom?
Ans: Hrithik Katak’s ‘Megha Dhakka Tara’
4. Time magazine unveiled the name of the ‘person of the year 2009’. Name him?
Ans: Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke
5. What is the name of the Italian prime minister was assaulted recently?