Thursday, September 8, 2011
[solved] ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR TECHNICAL INTERVIEW | APTITUDE TESTS | COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS | VIVA VOCE | QUIZ
1. The third generation mobile phones satisfy which specifications
of the International Telecommunication union?
2. What does the circle around a transistor indicate?
3. Which BJT transistor configuration is also known as 'Emitter Follower'?
4. To which category does the single side band modulation(SSB) technique fall?
Digital or analog?
5. What sort of an interfacing is provided by Intel 8259 to Intel 8085 microprocessor?
6. In network theory, what are the branches of a co-TREE
made out of the graph of a circuit called?
7. What is the laplace transform of an impulse signal?
8. What is the fundamental difference between Laplace transform and Z-transform?
9. What is the knee voltage of Schottky diodes?
10. What does IMEI number of a mobile phone stand for?
1. International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 (IMT-2000)
2. Indicates that the transistor is a discrete component.
3. Common Collector
5. Programmable Interrupt Controller
8. Laplace transform is for continuous signals and Z-transform is for digital signals.
9. 0.2 V
10. International Mobile Equipment Identity number