1. India’s first artificial reef has been commissioned in which state?
2.Who is the newly elected president of Turkmenistan?
3.In which country an Indian origin woman named Ms.Kamala Persad-Bissessar has been elected as the Premier?
4.Japan launched their Venus probe recently. What is the name of their launch vehicle?
5. The Copenhagen summit was dispersed with hardly any fruitful decisions. The next summit on climate change is set to take place in Mexico. Which is the exact place?
1. Sharukh Khan’s last movie ‘My name is Khan’ tells the story of a person afflicted with a disease that falls in the autism spectrum. The disease has a specific name and its symptoms are unusual behaviour and indolence to make eye contact. Name the disease.
2. Jayram Ramesh took a new step to preserve the heritage site near Dandi by introducing the carefully named GANDHI project. What is the full form of the project?
3. It was a news of pride in the technology column of any daily in India; two students in India developed a robot with the primary aim of bomb diffusion. What is the name given to the innovation which reminds us of a hero of Hindu epic?
2. Mr. Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov
3. Trinidad and Tobago
1. Asperger's syndrome
2. Green Action for National Dandhi Heritage Initiative project.