1.Who was awarded the Indira Gandhi peace prize of the year 2010?
Ans: Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hazina
2.The whole world directs sympathetic eyes to Haithi, the earthquake-hit country. Who is the president of Haithi?
3. Teddy Pendergrass, the R&B legend lost his fight with cancer and sought the kingdom of heaven this Wednesday. Which was his famous singles released in 1976 that ia considered as his best contribution to the musical world?
Ans: ‘If you don’t know me by now’
4. The Indian embassy in Kuwait celebrated jan 15 as the ‘world hindi day’ giving reverence to the national language of India. What is the ordinal status of Hindi among the most spoken languages of the world?
5. Croatia's newly elected president is a "silver-haired, bespectacled law expert and classical music composer”. Name him and his party.
Ans: Ivo Josipovic from Social Democratic Party
6. Who is the newly elected bowling coach of Indian team? ans: Eric Simons116. Who is selected as the captain of Kings XI Punjab for the next IPL season?
Ans: Kumar Sangakkara
7. The Chinese managed to hack Google accounts of human activists and many businesses as they took advantage of vulnerabilities in Microsoft's Internet explorer browser. Reports explain that 'phishers' fooled users into clicking on a link to a website. This website then secretly downloaded malicious software onto their computers. The spyware allowed the hackers to take remote control of the computers. What is this gruesome operation called?
Ans: READERS' QUESTION
for this year's questions.