Wednesday, April 20, 2011
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ APRIL 2011 FIRST EDITION | APRIL FOOL| ANNA HAZARE| ELIZABETH TAYLOR| INDIA'S CUP OF PRIDE
1. Which technology was introduced by Google to befoolen its Gmail users
on the day of April Fools this year(2011)?
2. Which American author is in the soup for allegedly writing negative remarks
in his book 'Great Soul: Mahatma Gandhi and hisstruggle with India'?
3. In which state the anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare was born?
4. Who was the top scorer for India in the final match of the ICC World Cup 2011?
5. Which Indian magician was honoured with the Merlin award, known as the
'oscar' for magicians to become the second Indian to bag it after P.C. Sarkar(1996)?
6. Who is the newly elected prime minister of the feud-struck Syria?
7. Which person's achievement was comemmorated by the journey
of Alexander Samokutyaev, Andri Borisenco and Ron Garren?
8. Who is the new president of Haiti, the country which hasn't yet
recovered from the aftermaths of an earthquake?
9. Who stepped down as the army chief of Myanmar?
He kept the nation under his tyranny for two decades.
10. Elizabeth Taylor, the icon of hollywood in the 1960's passed away.
What is the name of her debut movie?
NOTE THE EDITION &
CLICK HERE for answers